Site Owner & Operator
This site is owned and operated by Laura Young trading as Vintique Tree (“we” or “us”). Email: email@example.com or Tel: 07929 310672.
Accuracy of content
We have taken every care in the preparation of this website to ensure that prices quoted are correct at time of publishing and all items have been fairly described including, without limitation, terms and conditions concerning estimated delivery times. For these reasons, orders will only be accepted if there are no material errors in the description of the item(s) or their prices as advertised. All prices are displayed inclusive of VAT. All weights and dimensions quoted are approximate only. To the extent permitted by applicable law, we disclaim all warranties, express or implied, as to the accuracy of the information contained in any of the content on this website. We shall not be liable for any loss or damage which may arise from the use of any of the information contained on this website.
A contract is created between you and us when:
- You place the order for your item(s) on this website by clicking on the ‘confirm order’ button at the end of the checkout process and completing your payment details.
- We will then email you an order acknowledgement detailing the item(s) you have ordered.
- The completion of the contract between you and us will take place on despatch of the item(s) ordered to you unless we have notified you that we are unable to accept your order
The principal reasons that would lead to non-acceptance of an order will include:
- The item(s) you ordered are no longer available.
- Authorisation for your payment was declined.
- A pricing or description error of the item(s) was made by us.
In every case we will make attempts to contact you using the information you have provided to remedy the situation.
We will take all reasonable care within our control to keep the details of your order and payment secure, but in the absence of negligence on our part we cannot be held liable for any loss you may suffer if an unauthorised third party accesses any data you provide when ordering from our website.
Contract cancellation and returns
Under the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000 you have the legal right to cancel your order within seven working days of receipt of the goods. If you wish to exercise your right to cancel this contract after your order has already been despatched please follow the procedure set out below:
- Should you wish to return anything bought from us we will be happy to provide a refund or exchange provided you notify us by phone or email within seven working days of receipt of item(s) and return the item(s) to us, at your expense, in a fully resalable condition. In this case the delivery charge will not be refunded.
- If we find that the item(s) is returned to us in damaged condition and unsuitable for resale, we reserve the right to refuse a refund on the item.
- We will refund the price of item(s) to you if they were delivered to you in error or in a damaged or faulty condition. A refund of the delivery charge will be given in the instance of incorrect, damaged or faulty item(s).
All items are subject to availability. We will inform you as soon as possible if the item(s) you have ordered are not available by email or telephone.
Compliance with laws
This website may only be used for lawful purposes and in a lawful manner. You agree to comply with all applicable laws, statutes and regulations regarding this website and any transactions conducted on or through it.
Limitation of liability
We value your custom and take our obligation to you very seriously. If we should fail in meeting our obligation you, we will do everything possible to put things right or to meet a valid and reasonable claim. However we cannot be held responsible or liable for failures arising from events beyond our control. This does not affect your statutory rights as a consumer, nor does it affect your right to cancel your Contract.
We will not be liable, in any way for losses or damages arising from the use of this website or from the misuse of goods purchased from this website.
If any part of these Terms & Conditions is deemed to be unlawful, void or for any reason unenforceable, then that provision or part of a provision, as applicable, will be able to be removed from these Terms & Conditions without affecting the validity and enforceability of any of the remaining provisions of these Terms & Conditions.
No waiver by us of any term or provision should be considered as a waiver of any other term or provision within these Terms & Conditions.
For details on your rights as a consumer please contact the Consumer Direct service operated by the Office of Fair Trading on 08454-040506 or log on to www.consumerdirect.gov.uk.
These Terms & Conditions set out our relationship with you. You confirm that, in agreeing to accept these Terms & Conditions, you have not relied on any representation other than those made in these Terms & Conditions and you agree that you shall have no remedy in respect of any such representation. Your Statutory Rights are not affected by these terms and conditions. Nothing in this Clause shall limit or exclude our liability to you in respect of any fraudulent or negligent misrepresentation whether or not these have become incorporated in these Terms & Conditions.
These Terms & Conditions shall be governed by the laws of England & Wales.